Workshop A: Analytics and Revenue Strategies
Research Director, Gartner
Cofounder & President, US Consumer, Moven
Managing Director, Citi Global Consumer Bank
Founder & CEO, DemystData
- What is new and different about analytics? Have we not been using data, BI and data warehouses for a long time?
- How are you analytics and big data as part of your business?
- Many Fintech companies use analytics as a key differentiator. Are you doing enough?
- What are things that get in the way for you to effectively use analytics?
- Did you have skill gaps (in both business & technology) and if so, how did you address them?
- What do you expect to be different in how we use data in 5 years from now?
*Lunch will be served